Who We Are
At Cornmarket, we look after the financial wellbeing of public servants and their families. We’ve been focused on public sector employees for over 50 years, learning how to bring our clients the best financial services – from car, home, health and life insurance, to income protection, retirement planning and beyond.
We’re recruiting for customer focused individuals to join our expanding Sales team.
We’re seeking team players who are focused on providing exceptional service to groups of people we know we can help to get better deals on their Motor and Home Insurance.
What We Can Offer You?
- Overall on target earnings €33,000
- Flexible working from home options as part of our Cornmarket Flex ways of working
- Significant investments in your professional development (e.g. insurance qualifications, professional qualifications relevant to your role)
- Annual leave (increases based on service)
- Flexi leave (option to take additional annual leave)
- Attractive & flexible pension contribution rates
- Health insurance or wellness subsidy
- Fully paid family leave types (maternity/paternity/surrogacy)
- Performance based bonus/commission
- Income protection
- Life cover
- Discounts on financial products
- Comprehensive health & wellbeing programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Active Sports & Social Club
Accountabilities of the Role
- Advising and selling Motor and Home Insurance plans to clients through both inbound and outbound calls
- Formulating strong relationships with our clients
- Retaining our existing client base and expanding our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients
- Meeting personal targets for call activity and customer service
- Working within a team to meet and exceed team targets
- Driving for continuous improvements in service consistently looking to better the quality of the client experience
- Comply with risk control and regulatory requirements that are relevant to this role
- Maintain commercial awareness relevant to this role
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Customer first approach always
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills and previous experience using the MS Office suite
- Previous customer service or sales experience desired
- Proven track record in target achievement or dealing with deadlines
- Keen attention to detail to ensure compliant selling in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of risk control & regulatory environment
- APA exams desired but not essential (must be willing to work towards achieving exams if not already qualified)
- Commercial awareness
Behavioural Competencies Required
- Target driven with a drive to exceed goals
- A drive to succeed, progress and develop one’s self personally and professionally with the support of the business
- Enthusiastic, approachable, team oriented individuals with the ability to work on own initiative
- Target driven with a drive for results
This role is a ‘controlled function’ as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that the appointee meets the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity standards issued by the Central Bank. This requires the company to complete prescribed due diligence to assess the appointee’s fitness and probity.
Equal Opportunities & Data Privacy Notice
Cornmarket is committed to building an inclusive workplace environment, We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, striving to create a welcoming environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identify or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation.
We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team (Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org).
To review our data use practices, visit our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice.
There are no notifications at this time.